Travel With April Quarterly Recap
First off let me say, It’s nice to have readers like you and I acknowledge you all for being true to me. I started blogging my travels in January which is 3 months ago and I must say it has been though in some ways when I almost got arrested in Lome over a photograph, doing the canopy walk among other stories, none of these things I hide from in my writing or from my readers. Thank you travel with April readers for keeping up to date with posts on the blog. I’ve decided that after every 3 months, I’ll d write a summary or a recap of what went on during the 3 months just in case you missed out on anything, you’ll be updated here with this one post.
Aburi – Ghana
My favorite destination
Lome … The beach
Most popular post
Other posts: Posts published within the 3 months are 27 but I would only list 10 out of the 27.
- Things to pack for a trip
- 7 Most romantic destinations in the world
- Important lessons life taught me
- 12 Best travel movies you should watch
- Canopy walk in kakum national park
- Why you should travel solo
- 10 places to visit in Ghana
- Should I travel with my laptop?
- 9Biggest mistakes solo travelers make
- Things to see and do in Lome
Most Popular Photo On Instagram
Everybody loves sunset, well I don’t know about everybody but I sure do love watching the sun set. I snapped this picture in Capecoast at the Capecoast castle standing on the bedroom balcony of the colonial masters.
Locations with the most traffic: These are the 3 countries where I’ve recorded the highest readers from.
- United States
- United Kingdom
Coming up in the next 3 months from April – June 2016